Article 1. Principle of privacy protection
1. Intertrend Polska sp. z o.o. based in Września (address: ul. Działkowców 10, 62-300 Września), entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court for Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with KRS number 0000211741, share capital: PLN 300,000.00; NIP (Tax Identification Number) 5262789617, REGON (National Official Business Register) (hereinafter referred to as “Intertrend” or the “Company”), as a personal data controller (hereinafter as the “Controller” or “PDC”), puts a lot of emphasis on protection of privacy and confidentiality of the personal data entered in electronic forms on the website at https://intertrend.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website’) by its users (hereinafter referred to as the “Users”).
2. The Controller exercises due diligence in selecting and utilising proper technical and organisational measures ensuring protection of the personal data being processed. Full access to databases is granted only to persons duly authorised by the Controller.
3. The Controller protects personal data against unauthorised disclosure and unlawful processing.
4. The persons visiting the Website can browse its pages only after prior Registration and provision of their personal data that are necessary for logging in the Website later on. Using the full range of the functions of the Website requires registration of and logging in the Account created on the Website.
Article 2. Basis for personal data processing
1. Provision of personal data is voluntary but to some extent necessary to use the Website.
2. The basis for personal data processing is a statutory authorisation to process the data necessary for rendition of the services provided by the Controller, including establishment, formulation, change, termination and settlement of the legal relationship created between the Company and its contractor or supplier, represented by the User; or – in some cases – a consent of the data subject – the User – expressed in connection with the fact that the User acts as a representative of the contractor or supplier of the Company when using the Website.
3. The Controller can process third party data made available by the Users to allow utilisation of the services made available by the Controller via the Website or to settle a contract concluded between the Company and its contractor or supplier, represented by the User. Upon each and every instance of providing the Controller with third party data, the User each represents to the Controller that it possesses a proper consent of third parties to the processing of their data or acts within the limits of the statutory authorisation.
Article 3. Personal data collection
1. The personal data provided by the User via electronic forms are processed according to personal data processing regulations, including but not limited to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Article 4. Scope of personal data processing
1. The personal data provided by the User are used to render the services provided by the Controller, send the Users the information on the Controller and its services or on third parties – cooperating with the Controller – and their product or service mix as well as for statistical purposes on the terms stipulated in the Terms and Conditions of the Website and in the scope resulting from the effective provisions of law and the consents granted by the User.
2. The Controller uses IP addresses collected during Internet connections for technical purposes related to server administration. Moreover, the IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic data (e.g. on the region from which a connection occurred or on the frequency of usage of the Website).
3. The Controller profiles the Users for the purpose necessary to ensure proper usage of the Website and the services rendered via the Website, including the purpose of allowing logging in the Website with the given accounts on websites administered by third parties, and to provide the content requested by the User.
Article 5. Control of personal data processing
1. Each and every User whose personal data are processed by the Controller can view its data, supplement, update or rectify them, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or demand their removal. The User is obliged to provide full, up-to-date and true data.
2. The rights stipulated in Section 1 above, to the exclusion of editable data which the User can change at any time – provided during registration on the Website, are exercised by sending to email@example.com a proper demand along with the full name or name (business name) and the e-mail address of the User, provided during the registration on the Website.
3. The User can at any time demand that its personal data are no longer processed. However, this may lead to automatic expiration of the possibility of further usage of the Website and loss of access to the data collected by the User in its account. The Controller will immediately cease to process personal data if provisions of law do not prescribe that their processing is absolutely necessary.
Article 6. Making personal data available
The Users’ personal data can be made available to entities authorised to receive them under the effective provisions of law, including the competent public authorities. The User’s personal data cannot be provided to third parties, including but not limited to entities related to the Company, unless the User give its consent to it – in cases not specified by the Controller or provisions of law.